Front end - Error when saving file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119549] Front end - Error when saving file
- From: Eric Cousineau <eacousineau at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 07:16:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
I tend to get an error in the Mathematica front end when I try to save a notebook or a *.m file.
I get this error message when working off of my hard drive (ext4 on Ubuntu 11.04) and on my flash drive (FAT32).
The following message is displayed:
"Why the Beep?"
"The notebook's file $FILE has changed outside of Mathematica. The notebook has been renamed to Untitled $X. Mathematica has a complete record of changes made to the notebook, but might not be able to recover."
I do not have any other programs reading / writing to these files, so I am unsure of what is causing this. It could possibly be GNOME or my file system, but I am unsure of how to check.
Anybody know how I should proceed?
Prev by Date:
Re: fibonacci question
Next by Date:
Re: replace with closest value
Previous by thread:
Re: implicit surfaces from older version of Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Front end - Error when saving file