Re: Diferent colors for two surfaces, problem with PLOTSTYLE

You can include text and lines in your graph by creating two separate
plots and combining
them with Show, so for example

pl1 = Plot3D[{2 Sin[x + y], ((x^2 + y^2) - 1)/3}, {x, -Pi,
    Pi}, {y, -Pi, Pi}, PlotStyle -> {Green, Blue}];
pl2 = Graphics3D[{{Thick, Red, Line[{{0, -Pi, 0}, {0, Pi, 5}}]},
    Inset[Style["c", White, Large, Italic], {0, 0, 4}]}];
Show[pl1, pl2]

Heike.