webMathematica Export

Hello,

I want to export an excel file directly from my webMathematica page.  I've tried the following to no avail:

<msp:evaluate>
Export["export/test.xls",{{"Test Export","RAR"},{1,2},{3,4}}]
</msp:evaluate>

I've tried messing around to explicitly specify the export directory, but haven't been able to get anything to work.  Has anyone been able to successfully export files directly from a webMathematica page?

Thanks!

Eddie