Re: suppressing error messages
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119759] Re: suppressing error messages
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 05:51:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:36:49 -0400 (EDT), Shane Di Dona wrote: > I want to close a notebook by using > > FrontEndExecute[FrontEndToken["FrontEndQuit"]] > > but I get a "close running notebook" dialog. How can I disable this box? > It is easy to click "ok", but that defeats the automation aspect of it. If you just want to close a notebook, then you can use NotebookClose. If you want to quit the front end, then you can do: FrontEndTokenExecute["FrontEndQuitNonInteractive"] Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.