Re: suppressing error messages
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119759] Re: suppressing error messages
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 05:51:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:36:49 -0400 (EDT), Shane Di Dona wrote:
> I want to close a notebook by using
> but I get a "close running notebook" dialog. How can I disable this box?
> It is easy to click "ok", but that defeats the automation aspect of it.
If you just want to close a notebook, then you can use NotebookClose. If you
want to quit the front end, then you can do:
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Prev by Date:
Re: Multiple use of Set on lists
Next by Date:
Graphics not displayed
Previous by thread:
suppressing error messages
Next by thread: