Re: How to write a "proper" math document

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119926] Re: How to write a "proper" math document
  • From: "McHale, Paul" <Paul.McHale at excelitas.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 06:29:45 -0400 (EDT)

>>A possible alternative is the Presentations package by David Park.  Get in
>>touch with the author at  djmpark at comcast.net or check for more info at
>>http://home.comcast.net/

Thanks for the great idea.  After reading this post and the post from David, I will definitely buy this package.

>>Presentations is (IMHO) a must for Mathematica graphics development and
>>technical documents creation. It will save you plenty of time, ...  and you
>>know that time is money. The problem is that only those who own a license of
>>Mathematica could read your "live-documents" so created,  except if you
>>distribute them through Mathematica Player. See details for MathPlayer at
>>http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/howto/DeployANotebookForPlayer.html

Distribution through Mathematica Player is problematic because the contents could be ITAR restricted.  As you know: if you don't know, it is restricted.  I wish there was a way to do this for ourselves.  Must be a security is sue with releasing this capability into the wild.

Paul McHale  |  Electrical Engineer, Energetics Systems  |  Excelitas Technologies Corp.

Phone:   +1 937.865.3004   |   Fax:  +1 937.865.5170   |   Mobile:   +1 937.371.2828
1100 Vanguard Blvd, Miamisburg, Ohio 45342-0312 USA
Paul.McHale at Excelitas.com
www.excelitas.com

This email message and any attachments are confidential and proprietary to Excelitas Technologies Corp. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please inform the sender by replying to this email or sending a message to the sender and destroy the message and any attachments.
Thank you

A possible alternative is the Presentations package by David Park.  Get in
touch with the author at  djmpark at comcast.net or check for more info at
http://home.comcast.net/

Presentations is (IMHO) a must for Mathematica graphics development and
technical documents creation. It will save you plenty of time, ...  and you
know that time is money. The problem is that only those who own a license of
Mathematica could read your "live-documents" so created,  except if you
distribute them through Mathematica Player. See details for MathPlayer at
http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/howto/DeployANotebookForPlayer.html

Cheers

E. martin-Serrano