Re: Remote presentation clicker for mathematica slideshows.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119946] Re: Remote presentation clicker for mathematica slideshows.
- From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:41:18 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Two things come to mind (though I have neither, nor any experience
- the Logitech MX Air mouse
- the Logitech Touchmouse app for iPhone/iPad
Am 29.06.2011 23:40, schrieb W. Craig Carter:
> For talks/presentations/lectures, I've been using mathematica as an improvement over conventional presentation software. At least, I believe it is an improvement.
> To utilize dynamic content, I can't roam away from my laptop. However, remote "clickers" allow presenters using conventional software more freedom of movement and a more natural presentation style.
> Has anyone heard of an app which would allow me to pull sliders, rotate graphics, point and click with a tablet device or touch-screen phone?
> There are apps that turn such handheld devices into "clickers". But, interacting with a slide show mathematica presentation would need to do more.
> W. Craig Carter
> Sent from my generic portable device
Prev by Date:
Re: C code generation
Next by Date:
Re: Recognize my GCC installation.
Previous by thread:
Remote presentation clicker for mathematica slideshows.
Next by thread: