Is it possible to change TimeZone globally?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116942] Is it possible to change TimeZone globally?
- From: Aslaksen <helmer.aslaksen at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 06:06:07 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
Hi, I know I can manipulate TimeZone explicitly inside certain commands, but I would like to change it at the beginning of the notebook. But when I try that, it says Set::wrsym: Symbol TimeZone is Protected. I'm sure there are other people than me who do non-local astronomy and would like to be able to do this. Thanks! Helmer Aslaksen