Re: case sensitive auto-completion in Mathematica 8?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116970] Re: case sensitive auto-completion in Mathematica 8?
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 05:42:12 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
P.S. You can reset it programmatically by executing SetOptions[$FrontEnd, CaseSensitiveCommandCompletion -> True] --David On Mar 5, 6:06 am, Szabolcs <szhor... at gmail.com> wrote: > Dear MathGroup, > > Is it possible to get Mathematica 8 to use case-sensitive auto > completion (triggered with CTRL-K), like older version? > > Thank you for your replies in advance, > Szabolcs