Re: case sensitive auto-completion in Mathematica 8?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116969] Re: case sensitive auto-completion in Mathematica 8?
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 05:42:01 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
In the option Inspector under Global Options/SystemCOnfiguration there is an option that you can set called CaseSensitiveCommandCompletion. Its default in M* is False but you can set it to True in the option inspector. Best, David On Mar 5, 6:06 am, Szabolcs <szhor... at gmail.com> wrote: > Dear MathGroup, > > Is it possible to get Mathematica 8 to use case-sensitive auto > completion (triggered with CTRL-K), like older version? > > Thank you for your replies in advance, > Szabolcs