Re: Mathematica Navigator in Documentation Center - high processor load
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116992] Re: Mathematica Navigator in Documentation Center - high processor load
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 05:46:18 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <ikvoh5$f4l$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Bert RAM Aerts <bert.ram.aerts at gmail.com> wrote: > > Maybe there are other workarounds? Heikki Ruskeepaa comes across in his book, its Preface, and so on, as a quite reasonable guy -- and I'm sure he'd like his excellent book to be as useful to Mathematica users as it deserves to be Seems like he'd be interested in pushing Wolfram Inc. to fix whatever the problem is that numerous posters are encountering. Anyone been in contact directly with him about this?