Re: How to kill slave kernel securely?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg117137] Re: How to kill slave kernel securely?
- From: Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 06:12:36 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mar 9, 11:00 pm, Alexey <lehi... at gmail.com> wrote: > Good day, > > LinkClose[link] "does not necessarily terminate the program at the > other end of the connection" as it is said in the Documentation. Is > there a way to kill the process of the slave kernel securely? On occasion I've noticed errors that stemmed from slave kernels not closing properly and ended up killing the processes using the Activity Monitor app in Mac. You can do this in the terminal as well. Mike