Re: Mathematica pegs core - Can anyone else reproduce?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg117513] Re: Mathematica pegs core - Can anyone else reproduce?
- From: Tyler <hayes.tyler at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 06:15:57 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for checking everyone. This is definitely a weird one to me. Just checking though, do we all have i7's? I'm wondering if there is a hardware issue, or perhaps a Java version we're using that differs from those that have no problems. From what I can gather, we're all using the same Mathematica version, so it seems to me the problem lies with something connected to, but residing outside the latest release's build. For now, I just use the online notes at Wolfram.... Cheers, t.