Re: Using Nearest on a group of points
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg117584] Re: Using Nearest on a group of points
- From: Martin VavpotiÄ <martin.vavpotic at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 02:56:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Actually, I already found the solution. Now I'm interested in making a line graph with a dot showing the current state on the line. For instance: I plot a sinus line, then make a dot where sin(x) is, with x travelling from 0 to 2PI so it appears as if the dot is sliding across the line. When that's done I wish to merge this graph with an already existing animation so they have one slider.