Re: and color via PlotStyle

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118665] Re: and color via PlotStyle
  • From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 07:24:23 -0400 (EDT)

> > And does that very fact not tell us all something . . . ?

> It tells something to those of us who read it... and who else could it
> tell anything?

Well, to spell out what that "something" is:  When a question like this,
concerned with one of the simplest, most elementary, most useful, and
widely used functions in Mathematica, gets raised online (and then has
to be answered)  _hundreds_ of times, that clearly indicates a "product
defect" in the design of that function, or its documentation, or both.