Re: Problem with AbsoluteOptions and FullGraphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118880] Re: Problem with AbsoluteOptions and FullGraphics
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 03:07:05 -0400 (EDT)

"Basic Examples" in Help shows Fullgraphics applied only to something that
is NOT a graphic, or at least, doesn't display as a graphic.

What to make of that? I don't know. But here you are, applying it to a
graphic, and it doesn't work as advertised.

Specifically, "FullGraphics[g] should display the same as g, though it may
have a different internal structure."

That's not even true for the example given.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com