Re: Equation numbering

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118868] Re: Equation numbering
  • From: "becko" <becko565 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 03:04:56 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know what the "Presentations application" is. Can you clarify?
But I did visit http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ thinking that maybe there
I could find what it was, and I ended up downloading some notebooks in a
.rar called StyleSheetNotes which I'm looking at now and seem pretty useful.
Thanks.