Count Ouccrence of words in a long text

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118949] Count Ouccrence of words in a long text
  • From: Yako <yako at 11y11.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 07:47:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

First of all I am pretty new to Mathematica, so excuse me if this has
a simple answer.

What I need is to be able to count the occurrence of each word of a
text and count the times each word appears on it. I know how to do
this on other languages but I am trying to achieve it with
mathematica.

Can someone hint me the way to go?

Thanks!