Re: Plot image changes size during animation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118948] Re: Plot image changes size during animation
  • From: "becko" <becko565 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 07:47:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hmmm.. that's weird.

From: Martin Vavpoti=E8
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 3:28 PM
To: becko
Cc: MathGroup

I always fix the PlotRange. What I noticed today was that if the
PlotRange specification is symmetric, then this problem occurs. If it's
not, then the frames remain the same size.

I specified PlotRange like this: PlotRange ->{{-3,3},{-2,2}}
Now I do it like this: PlotRange->{{-2.9,3},{-2.1,2}}

It's still bothering me but at least I can get around it.

Martin