Re: Large bar character

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118991] Re: Large bar character
  • From: "becko" <becko565 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 07:41:19 -0400 (EDT)

The character I'm using now is \[RightBracketingBar]. It doesn't lose the
stretching when I put a subscript on it. The only problem it has is that
Mathematica thinks that there should be a left bracket somewhere. This
brings some issues, such as that when you try to select it, it selects
everything to the left of it. So now I'm wondering, is there some invisible
left bracket character? Thanks.