just for your amusement

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119086] just for your amusement
  • From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 06:49:22 -0400 (EDT)

I'm using Win7 (beside Linux) and normally I switch from one application
(like Thunderbird) to another (like Mathematica) using Alt-Tab. But when
using "WindowsKey"-Tab, the Mathematica Window appears as a little white
square [1].

I can live with that, but it is strange.

Peter

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3030567/seltsam/MiniMathematica.png