get Text primitive vector data

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119324] get Text primitive vector data
  • From: Murta <rodrigomurtax at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 06:36:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All

    Someone knows how to get primitive vector data from an text in
Mathematica 8?
    I want to extract the primitive information (list of primitive
graphics component) of a text sentence like that:
    text = Text[Style["test text", 100]]
    How can I do that? I tried GraphicsData with no success.

tks in advance
Murta