Re: Bug in FourierTransform?

I know the # symbol, I was using it to implement fourier transforms of functions, with something like this
Evaluate@FourierTransform[f1[\[FormalT]], \[FormalT], #]&.
I had done it a while ago in a package and just the other day I discovered it failed for these special cases.
Of course, I can understand that FourierTransform might just need symbols as last argument, but I thought it didn't.
I just changed the pure function to a Function[p, Evaluate at ...] and it all seems fine now.
Thanks