NDSolve with 3 independent variables
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122709] NDSolve with 3 independent variables
- From: iuval <clejan.iuval at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 05:52:12 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Trying to solve a pde with 3 independent variables using NDSolve.
Getting the error message:
NDSolve::ivone: Boundary values may only be specified for one
independent variable. Initial values may only be specified at one
value of the other independent variable.
Does NDSolve work with 3 independent variables? I tried no boundary
conditions and got the same message.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to evaluate parts of an expression, but not other parts?
Next by Date:
Re: DumpSave run time
Previous by thread:
Re: Delayed symbol resolution
Next by thread:
Re: NDSolve with 3 independent variables