- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122728] Change $UserBaseDirectory
- From: "E. Frauendorfer" <he.frauendorfer at t-online.de>
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 06:22:13 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I already asked for help to change $UserBaseDirectory.
Maybe that's not the best solution to my problem and quiz's I should
elaborate a bit more.
I am using a new computer with a small primary SSD for the OS and
secondary hard disc to hold all the big info. benefiting from the fast
seek times a SSD has to offer.
Now the $UserBaseDirectory and $BaseDirectory are in C:\...
and my applications are elsewhere in D:\... or E:\....
Programs that use $UserBaseDirectory to establish the Path to a great
number of Packages are now failing.
My thought was to change the $UserBaseDirectory to remedy that, but
maybe there is a better way to do that.
Thanks again EF
Prev by Date:
AspectRatio -> 1 vs AspectRatio ->1.25
Next by Date:
Re: How to evaluate parts of an expression, but not other parts?
Previous by thread:
Re: AspectRatio -> 1 vs AspectRatio ->1.25
Next by thread:
Re: Change $UserBaseDirectory