Questions about IMS 2010 in China?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122826] Questions about IMS 2010 in China?
- From: Roger Bagula <roger.bagula at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 04:57:25 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I did a google web search and could find out anything
about the conference.
The Chinese web sites appear to be down.
I've asked other people in the Mathematica community
and came up empty as well.
Is this some sort of disaster?
Prev by Date:
Re: Converting a list of strings to a single space-delimited string
Next by Date:
Question for Partial differential summationseries
Previous by thread:
Re: Generating Word Documents from Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Questions about IMS 2010 in China?