Re: Keeping track of variables used in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122809] Re: Keeping track of variables used in Mathematica
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 04:54:21 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 11/10/11 at 6:51 AM, big.dog1 at att.net (Mark) wrote: >Does Mathematica have a command that will output or compute a list >of custom variables assigned and used in a current notebook / >Mathematica session? Probably, what would suffice for you is ?Global`* That will list everything you have defined in the Global context since the session began. But if you were to do say the following a=2; Begin["test"] bb = 3; End c=3; ?Global'* you would see both a and c but not bb since bb has been defined in the test context rather than the Global context.