2D Plot for a face of a 3D plot box?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122868] 2D Plot for a face of a 3D plot box?
- From: Brentt <brenttnewman at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 04:43:45 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Is there a way to have a 2D plot on a face of the bounding box of a 3D
surface plot? Only ordered pairs in the 2D function would have any opacity
of course, so the view of the 3D surface won't be obstructed.
Prev by Date:
Re: nVidia Optumus prevents using CUDA?
Next by Date:
how to plot new data points to pre-existing figure
Previous by thread:
Re: large integration result for simple problem: 1/x,, also BesselJ
Next by thread:
Re: 2D Plot for a face of a 3D plot box?