Re: Generating Word Documents from Mathematica

I am not an expert on this, but what I have done when I wanted to
create a Word document is to save as HTML from Mathematica and then
open the HTML document in Word.

The weakness of this approach is Mathematica only exports low
resolution images of plots and equations and it doesn't seem like
there is any way to get it to export higher resolution images during
HTML export. A resolution setting on HTML export would be very
helpful.

-Scott