Outputting Plots as Text
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122918] Outputting Plots as Text
- From: "Vincenzo C." <vincent.carrino at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 04:45:19 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
In the terminal Mathematica will output plots as ascii text, and it is automatic in doing so. I was wondering if there was a way to have the same output in the GUI version. I have checked documentation for plot functions and the general help documents. I was just wondering if anyone can across a similar quandary. Thank you for all your help.