Aligning 2 Sets of Axes at {0,0}; Rotated & Standard Position

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg123107] Aligning 2 Sets of Axes at {0,0}; Rotated & Standard Position
  • From: Bill <WDWNORWALK at>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:08:27 -0500 (EST)
Subj: Aligning Two Sets of Axes at {0,0}; Rotated and Standard Position in one plot.

I have the following Mathematica 8.0.4 code that gives me a satisfactory plot:

Print["Majoraxis: Angle in Decimal Degrees= ",%]

However, my objective here is to combine the two plots with the two sets of axes centered automatically.
As my code is now, I have to use a trial-and-error visual inspection method, and manually input the location of the rotated axes to match the main plot axes' center at standard position.
Ref: See {.1,.7} in ...Inset[Rotate[Graphics[axes],36.8699Degree],{.1,.7}]]
(In another example using another equation that I ploted, the alignment values were different yet. So for some reason, these numbers don't seem to be constants from one plot to another.)

I have tried AxesOrigin->{0,0} in the plots, but this doesn't seem to matter. Any help will be appreciated.