Systems of linear equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg123120] Systems of linear equations
- From: lorenzo <lorenzo_ktm at yahoo.it>
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 06:54:22 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
how can I obtain ALL the possible solutions of a linear system?
Using LinearSolve you obtain only one solution.
Mathematica's doc says you should use Solve instead, but i got this error:
"Solve::nsmet: This system cannot be solved with the methods available to Solve. "
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Bad Precision output for SphericaBesselY and BesselY
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Systems of linear equations