How to solve or approximate a first order differential equation ?

Hello everyone,

I have this first order differential equation:

y'[t] = -A (y[t])^2 + B (C - y[t])

where A and B are unknown constants and C is known constant.
One condition is y[0]==0

A and B should be determined by fitting a list of {y[i],t[i]} values.

For this reason i would like to approximate my differential equation
with a function which I could use to fit the data and find A and B.

I don't know how to do this.
Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,