Mixing multiple manipulate objects

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg123300] Mixing multiple manipulate objects
  • From: Joerg <jordinho.s at>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 07:05:34 -0500 (EST)

is there the posibility to combine in a Manipulate-object a variable with multiple values like {u,{u1,u2,...},Locator} and a slider for a different variable like {v,0,1}?
E.g. something like

So, I want to have several lines with locators that I can manipulate, but all are simultaneously controlled by 'b'.