Explicitly specifying the 3d viewing options (pan, rotate, etc.)

Hi,

I'm looking for an easy way to specify the 3d viewing options that you
can alter by clicking a 3d plot and dragging your mouse. For example,
plot a graph using:

Plot3D[Sin[x + y^2], {x, -3, 3}, {y, -2, 2}]

And then click and rotate it (or click and zoom in/out, etc.). Is
there a way to output the parameters which were used as I manually
rotated it, so that one could duplicate this (now-changed) graphic
from an explicit command?