Re: Dynamic evaluation not automatically enabled in CDF documents

Hi Albert,
You were completely right. Actually the "unsafe" part was exactly the
call to the PlotLegends package. Why this should be considered unsafe is
beyond me but I guess it is useless to wonder too much about it. Now I
just have to find a way to plot something that looks like a colour bar
without calling for any external package and everything should be fine.

Thank you very much for your help!

Jacopo