Re: Dynamic evaluation not automatically enabled in CDF documents

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121939] Re: Dynamic evaluation not automatically enabled in CDF documents
  • From: Jacopo Bertolotti <jacopo.bertolotti at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 04:44:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Albert,
You were completely right. Actually the "unsafe" part was exactly the
call to the PlotLegends package. Why this should be considered unsafe is
beyond me but I guess it is useless to wonder too much about it. Now I
just have to find a way to plot something that looks like a colour bar
without calling for any external package and everything should be fine.

Thank you very much for your help!

Jacopo