- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121999] Inequality
- From: ff mm <venture.knowledge at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 05:35:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
(a + b)/2 > (b - a)/(Log[b] - Log[a]) > Sqrt[a b] && a > 0 && b > o &&
a != b
How to judge the inequality is correct or not ?
When I used "Refine" , I got the results I didn't want .
In:= Refine[(a+b)/2>(b-a)/(Log[b]-Log[a])>Sqrt[a b],a>0&&b>o&&a!
Out=(a + b)/2 > (-a + b)/(-Log[a] + Log[b]) > Sqrt[a] Sqrt[b]
I want to get the "True", how ?
Prev by Date:
Re: FFT Speed
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Stylesheets and CDFs
Next by thread: