mathematica antialiasing quality has no influence

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121986] mathematica antialiasing quality has no influence
  • From: Benjamin Hell <hell at exoneon.de>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 05:32:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I am working with mathematica 8.0.1 on my windows 7 operating system,
which runs on my lenovo x61 tablet pc. This notebook has the intel x3100
graphics chip integrated.
The problem I am facing is, that 3D-Plots are always rendered without
any AntiAliasing. Changing the Antialiasing Quality in the Preferences
has no influence. In fact the preview image in the preferences pane does
not even change, when I move the slider. On my mac with a nvidia card
this, of course, works just fine.

Any ideas on how to get AntiAliasing running on my notebook?

Thanks in advance,
Benjamin