Different functions in one Plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122040] Different functions in one Plot
- From: Sandro Kraenzlin <ksandro at student.ethz.ch>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 04:27:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
How can i plot different animated/manipulated functions in the same plot. For example: a*sin(x1) and b*sin(x2), with x1:0,10 and x2:10,20. a and b should be parameters i can manipulate. All this in one plot, is that possible?
Thanks for help!!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: How long does it take to run the Notebook that makes the mathematica Quintic poster?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Help in function defination