How to create this kind of list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122125] How to create this kind of list
  • From: Szymon Roziewski <szymon.roziewski at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 06:04:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hello there,
I am thinking about creating such a list.
I have 2 lists with the same number of elements.
The idea is to create one list which was taken from these previous two ones
in the following way:
Take one element of the first list and one from another and put it into
result list {{x1,y1},{x2,y2},...,{xn,yn}}.
Input lists:
A={x1,x2,...,xn}
B={y1,y2,...,yn}

All best,