Clear all variables but not functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122181] Clear all variables but not functions
- From: "mailcwc at gmail.com" <mailcwc at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:34:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I define some functions in the init.m that starts with Mathematica. How do I clear all variables but not these functions in the init.m? I am also confused about the differences among Remove, Clear, ClearAll, and Quit. Are there some cases that one function is preferred than others.