how do you prevent numerator expansion when using 'Together'?

I'm using Mathematica 8.  When using 'Together' on an expression the numerator
is always expanded, complicating the appearance of the final result:

     In:  Together[ (a+b)/d + ((a+b)*(e+f))/(d*g) ]
     Out: 1/(d*g) * (a*g + b*g + a*e + b*e + a*f + b*f)

Instead, I'd much prefer the simpler form
          1/(d*g) * (a+b)*(g+e+f)

What do I need to do to get the latter form?  Thanks.

- Dushan
   [ reverse the middle word of address to reply ]