how change font for Drawing Tools?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122426] how change font for Drawing Tools?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 05:35:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
How does one change the text font for Drawing Tools?
In the palette, Text section, the Font is shown as Times. If I click the
big letter A to its right, I get a standard font selection dialog.
However, selecting a different font seems to have no effect when I then
add text to a graphics using Drawing Tools.
The other controls in the Text section -- Size, Style, Color, etc. -- do
Platform: Mathematica 8.0.4
Mac OS X 10.6.8
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Strings with different Styles in a Grid
Next by Date:
Re: Combine sqrts in denominator
Previous by thread:
Re: Strings with different Styles in a Grid
Next by thread:
List plot with random size for each point