delay evaluation inside RecurrencTable?

My first attempt to simulate an AR(1) process was
RecurrenceTable[{a[n] == 0.8*a[n - 1] + RandomReal[{-1, 1}],
  a[0] == 100}, a, {n, 1, 20}]
which of course failed because RandomReal was only evaluated once.

Is there some way to get a new evaluation of RandomReal for each n (*inside* RecurrenceTable)?

Thanks,
Alan Isaac

PS Sorry if this repeats. I posted this question days ago and it has not yet appeared.