Putting Points and Lines into RegionPlot3D

Hello,

How can one put points and lines into a 3D plot?

Here is my non-working code for having a unit sphere with a line inside of
it going from the origin to 1 on the x-axis.

origin = {0, 0, 0};
pBox = 1.5;
RegionPlot3D[
 x^2 + y^2 + z^2 <= 1, {x, -pBox, pBox}, {y, -pBox, pBox}, {z, -pBox,
  pBox}, PlotStyle -> Directive[Yellow, Opacity[0.2]], Mesh -> None,
 Epilog -> {Line[{origin, {0, 1, 0}}]}]

Epilog seems to expect only 2D graphics object, which makes me think its
not the right option to use. But what option would I use? Is there an
available option? Plot3D has the same problem.