Re: I cant get step by step solution @ this diferantial equation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122528] Re: I cant get step by step solution @ this diferantial equation
- From: Daniel Lichtblau <danl at wolfram.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 06:50:13 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
----- Original Message -----
> From: "mathmaniac" <molla1991 at gmail.com>
> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 4:26:15 AM
> Subject: I cant get step by step solution @ this diferantial equation
> Wolfram gives me the only right solution, i want to know how to
> Wolfram get that right solution ?
I would use Wolfram|Alpha for this (www.wolframalpha.com).
When a result appears, click the "show steps" button at upper right of result pane.
You can also do this within Mathematica by using the Wolfram|Alpha input interface. Click on the + sign at upper left of an input cell, select Wolfram Alpha query, and give the same input I showed above.
Prev by Date:
Re: Simple question about inverse of a function
Next by Date:
Re: Plotting stacked lineplots
Previous by thread:
I cant get step by step solution @ this diferantial equation
Next by thread:
efficiently testing a list