Re: Plotting stacked lineplots

On Oct 30, 8:29 pm, Deep <deepankar.sha... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to use mathematica to plot stacked lineplots as shown
> athttp://www-958.ibm.com/software/data/cognos/manyeyes/page/Stack_Graph...
> ?
>
> Regards,
> Deepankar

just modifying a post I sent a couple of minutes ago. I was doing it
on the fly and it was a tad overcomplicated. Replace this line:

newData[[All, All, 2]] = Transpose[MapThread[Accumulate[{#1, ##2}] &,
data[[All, All, 2]]]]

with this one:

newData[[All, All, 2]] = Accumulate[data[[All, All, 2]]]

Mike