Invoking pdflatex from a notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121264] Invoking pdflatex from a notebook
- From: Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at me.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 03:59:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am trying to invoke pdflatex from inside a Mathematica notebook but I can't get it to work. Standard shell commands work fine. For example the following gives me a listing of the current directory: SetDirectory@NotebookDirectory; Import["!ls -a", "Text"] ".