Re: Quit versus Clear["Global`*"]

Actually (as far as I can tell) Quit is undocumented but Quit[] is:

Quit[] terminates a Mathematica kernel session.

I thought you had made a mistake but I tired just Quit (without the
brackets) and was surprised (after all these years!) to see it work. I
am wondering if there are more cases like this?

Andrzej Kozlowski

On 5 Sep 2011, at 13:06, DrMajorBob wrote:

> No. For that, you need:
> Quit
> Bobby
> On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 17:06:32 -0500, Themis Matsoukas
<tmatsoukas at>