Re: Quit versus Clear["Global`*"]

Actually (as far as I can tell) Quit is undocumented but Quit[] is:

?Quit
Quit[] terminates a Mathematica kernel session.

I thought you had made a mistake but I tired just Quit (without the
brackets) and was surprised (after all these years!) to see it work. I
am wondering if there are more cases like this?

Andrzej Kozlowski

<tmatsoukas at me.com>