passing Indeterminate and Infinity to C via MathLink
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121321] passing Indeterminate and Infinity to C via MathLink
- From: Roman <rschmied at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 07:29:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am setting up a C function which accepts real numbers from MathLink.
The behavior I would like to achieve is that whenever the number is
"Infinity" then the C function receives "inf" (which is a valid double-
precision-format number); and whenever the number is "Indeterminate"
then the C function receives "nan" (which is also a valid double-
Unfortunately MathLink (Mathematica 7.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit))
crashes whenever I am trying to pass either Infinity or Indeterminate
to a MathLink function expecting a double-precision number.
Would you know how to solve this without going into If statements on
the Mathematica side of MathLink?
Prev by Date:
Manipulate inside module
Next by Date:
help to make code run faster (mathematica v8.01)
Previous by thread:
Re: Manipulate inside module
Next by thread:
Re: passing Indeterminate and Infinity to C via MathLink