a question about data plotting

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg121368] a question about data plotting
  • From: geo sem <gsempos at>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 04:23:12 -0400 (EDT)
Hello to everyone.

How is it possible using Mathematica to construct graphs like these
that depicted in the following two links?
I do not need complete details, just advice me for the available built-
in functions or the necessary add-on packages.
Thank you, in advance, for your response.

George Sempos.
School of Physical Sciences, Athens, Greece.