a question about data plotting
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121368] a question about data plotting
- From: geo sem <gsempos at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 04:23:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello to everyone.
How is it possible using Mathematica to construct graphs like these
that depicted in the following two links?
I do not need complete details, just advice me for the available built-
in functions or the necessary add-on packages.
Thank you, in advance, for your response.
School of Physical Sciences, Athens, Greece.
Prev by Date:
Re: execution model: Function vs. delayed execution
Next by Date:
Step increase in Table
Previous by thread:
Rounded-edge textured cubes
Next by thread:
Re: a question about data plotting